Chapters

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tribute To My Beloved Father Hon Dr A.T. Emezu


Tribute To My Beloved Father

Today is the memorial date of my Daddy Hon Dr A.T. Emezu, Agumba 1 of Obibi Ochasi, Its been 8 year's now since we last saw you!

Our hearts still cries even today.

Feb 2, 2005 you left your friends and your family to be with your Creator. That day you left us will never be forgotten just as you will never be forgotten. You are in our heart, our minds, our thoughts and yes even in our prayers.

We Miss You So Much Daddy. Our Hearts Still Breaks Each Day
Yes Dad those you left behind still say 'how i wish Doc is around' and they still say 'we miss him' terribly but we know in our hearts you are finally pain free and happy. I am sure you are very proud of your children, who are doing their best in life and keeps your memory alive.

We have only memories of all the good times we had together but your spirit will live on, in our hearts. You brought so much joy to people who knew you.
Just know Daddy how much you are loved and missed.

I rember we didn't get a chance to say goodbye because you left so quickly.
I will never forget the last day we saw each other.

I still see you lying on that bed telling me how you have finished your 'race', you had asked me not travel back till you take your last breath, I remember seeing those tears in your eyes when you ask me to pray with you for a journey mercy back home beyond. I can still remember the last song we sang together 'I FLAY AWAY TO GLORY' from one of your favorite singer the late Jim Reeves.

Yes you really flew away to glory. Dad, I know you are up in heaven and we love you and miss you very much and still think about you to this day.

Adue Daddy.
Rest in peace Agumba!
Till we meet to part no more!
We love you.
Prince Okey Emezu (son)

No comments:

Post a Comment