Chapters

Thursday, February 28, 2013

POPE BENEDICT FINAL HOUR AS THE POPE :the lesson

My heart bleeds this morning as I watched Pope Benedict shaking hands and bidding the final farewell  with over 170 Catholic cardinals. It reminds of what the journey of life looks like. A time to be born and a time to die, a time to come and a time to go. Today the most respected figure among the Catholics and non Catholics faithfuls has left the biggest stage and hight which only few mortals can attend due to old age. How I wish I can read his mind with this tears in my HEART? May be I would learn more lessons about this noisy world and understand the power of solitude. The Pope must have understood the power behind quietness and solitude before departure from the mother earth. His desire to have time of prayers and meditation is a note with many lessons. He had really worn my love and admiration. I wish him the best of life at this age and godly relationship as he continues to pray for the world and think of the life beyond. I love you Pope Emeritus. We may not be able to see you again publicly but your legacy will always be remembered even after your final exit from the sorrows and pains of this mother -earth. Prince Okey Emezu. princeht2000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment